11-27-2023

 Today woke u p to tight arms again yesterday same ex peyrience and fat on the left side of my leg and buttom area also on my right side of my leg.


Cardio: 

I treasure a good step routine and these two are fun and Fausto's smile is so energetic. Before I would just use the floor with a little bounce in my step to modify however we purchased two yoga mats which came with an awful stench (thanks to dad to remove the one) and the other my sweet and genius son was able to solve with me just air it out we now have two yoga mata. I rolled the other into a step shape and I use my 2lbs weights to challenge myself and burn extra calories and work on muscle endurance as an inteligent fitness instructor reminded me. 


Walk with 5lbs dumbell for Xmas tree prep:



Steps: 1 mile from one video, 1 mile with Bear to help a lady, and 3 miles complete video: 







Pura Vida: 




23 minutes:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-08-2024+CJ Day 7+Sally Workout