Welcome

     Thank you for your time in joining myself on this journey. Although I am spiritual and not religious I often explore different philosophies and this year my son, boyfriend, and myself thought to take part in Lent. Our son Barron promised not to swear as much, boyfriend decided to donate extra change to Barron's choice of charities, and I promised to do self-care for myself and for my family by exercising daily for minimum 42 minutes each day. Lent began on February 22, 2023 and concludes on April 8. So far Barron has done very well without swearing and Garnet has agreed to donate $100.00 to the charities as we encountered a bit of trouble with our coin box. Barron has so far donated $25.00 to Dhar Man $25.00 to Archie Kids. I have been exercising every single day since then. I have even encountered an opportunity to support a person that I believe offers unique moves by joining a monthly youtube membership perk:



If someone asked me why are you exercising the true reason is to love my son longer. I began and quit a year ago however I am determined to keep going. I dream of the day when my son will join me in fitness and even my boyfriend. I do love them both so very much however for now it is a solo journey (unless you are with me then welcome) and I will continute to up date on my progress in hopes that it helps you.


Barron and I decided in August 2022 to create a program called Stand Up For Yourself where  for 1 hour a day you stand up instead of sitting down you stand up for your health you stand up to encourage others to begin their health journey. 



This image was free from: https://hellosvg.com/product/scatterkindness/ or if you browse her store the yoga section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-08-2024+CJ Day 7+Sally Workout