Embracing April -April 1

Today begins as April Fools and I am not sure why my blog posting is saying March 31 and not April 1 so perhaps we have been gently tricked by www.blogger.com. 

Today I have used 2lb weights as I do my 3 mile walking journey. In case you were wondering why do I walk 3 miles a day it is because I walk a mile for our son, a mile for my boyfriend, and a mile for myself with the spirit of faith in good health for them and myself always. I have shown a copy of my current mile tracker from Shelley's webpage in my earlier post  Also as this month begins I will be focusing more on a spring cleaning of what I consume, meaning no more chips which has been my bad habit. 

Health and Fitness Progress Completed Today:






Surprise an hour long class from Team Zumba Sulu:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-08-2024+CJ Day 7+Sally Workout